Prepare • Respite • Protect
WHAT DOES RETROGRADE MEAN
- Arguments and misunderstandings can occur
- Electronic equipment can break
- Transport can be late
- Things can go missing
- Sleep can be difficult.
The best approach for a Mercury Retrograde is with a positive attitude, being flexible and open minded. Here are some ideas on how to get through.
- Make to do lists
- Get organized
- Back up phones and computers
- Leave earlier for appointments and work
- Be more understanding and extra patient with others
- Review, revise and double check everything
- Slow down and relax!
- Write in your journal, book of shadows, grimoire
- Draw, paint, create
- It is a great time to catch up on postponed tasks, correspondences, friends, and books
- Always bring a book with you as travel delays may occur!
- Reflect, meditate and stay grounded
During Mercury Retrograde - always carry tiger’s eye in your pocket or wear a tigers eye bracelet.
Raising Vibration: keep your vibration high with a daily smoke cleanse using palo santo or sage sticks.
- Amazonite: promotes clearer communication
- Black Tourmaline: is protecting, grounding and helps with anxiety
- Hematite: is for grounding and pulling away negativity from your body
- Fluorite: encourages peace and harmony and balancing thinking/concentration
- Jade: helps all sorts of communication, and increases luck
- Blue Lace Agate: improves clear and calm communication
Make a Mercury Retrograde protection pouch full of these crystals, and a stick of palo santo.
- Lemon balm: will sooth your nerves.
- Ginseng: boosts your immune system, balances your hormones and rejuvenates your energy.
- Sage & Palo Santo: are wonderful for grounding, raising vibration and cleansing areas
Here's a handy checklist that summarises the points above.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
- Crystal Lore
- Crystal Lore: Tiger's Eye
- Crystal Lore: Black Tourmaline
- Crystal Lore: Blue Lace Agate
- Tool Lore: Grimoire
- Tool Lore: Palo Santo
- Herbal Lore: Sage
WANT TO GO SHOPPING?
Here are some links for some of the products mentioned.